Saturday, February 13, 2010

First Post..Saweeet.

So I rode Rowie today, not for long I might add. I really wanted to ride but when I got on I didn't have any motivation whatsoever. Weird, I know. So, I let Kayla ride him. It was quite entertaining. She couldn't get him to jog, took her like 5 minutes to get him into it, he took a few strides, & then started walking again. It was pretty funny. I love my horse lol. But anyways, when she was done I put my saddle on Rio and then rode him. He wasn't that bad, but he's been better, that's for sure. All together, it was a great day. Rolie was in a really good mood today for some odd reason. I thought he'd be hyper as all hell today since he hasn't been ridden in a week or so, but no, he was his lazy self. No suprise there. & of course I spoiled him with a million treats, like usual. He really doesn't like it when the arena gets hard, he's such a pansy. I suppose that's it. Laterrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment